Tuesday 11 October 2011

Not a fashion blog..

Every now and then I get accused of having too little fashion stuff on this blog. What kind of fashion blog is that? – they wonder.  While most blogs I read are "fashown," this one is not for the most part.

I could say that it's because I'm broke, don't own a designer wardrobe, don't have a good camera, I'm rotting away in a crappy little town, don't have any readers, etc etc etc. And while these might be valid excuses, I know there's a better explanation.

Taking pictures of what I’m wearing everyday is something I do for fun. I'm a very simple girl. Heck, I don’t even bother to dress up sometimes.

I guess the point I'm really trying to make is that, fashion-wise, I've still got some growing to do. I'm still trying to discover stores worth shopping at. And while it's great that I have no issues in the confidence department that have led to some extreme (bad) clothing choices, there might have been a hot pink and black tube dress and pink shoes that I will not own up to.
Anyway, at this point I'm starting to head in the right direction. I hope. So in time there will be more outfit posts and more fashion forward stuff.





But for now, this is a personal lifestyle blog, showing my favourite trends, celebrity styles, everyday beauty and encouraging others to see the allure in ordinary. :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...