Thursday 16 June 2011

[Dearest] Langalethu

Lethu.

We met at EQ 6 days after I got to Grahamstown as a first year. I liked you instantly, mostly because you had soo much positive energy around you and were such a happy and confident person.
I still can't believe you're gone. I wish I had more time to get to know you better because you're one of the most amazing and genuine people I've met in Grahamstown.
I cherished the beautiful sessions we had, although they might not have been enough. You were a good person and friend. I will miss your smile, your laughter and your enthusiasm. I will forever be honoured that I got a chance to meet you, and most of all, you will never be forgotten.
There's nothing that really comforts or heals the wounds, but having had the priviledge of knowing you has made my life far better than I ever had a right to expect and I'm closer to God all thanks to you.

I'll keep your family in my heart and in my prayers. Rest in Peace my dear friend, till we meet again. Love, Anna-Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...